BESIX Young Professional Days 2018
Graduating as a young professional in construction or electromechanical engineering in 2018?
Looking to join BESIX? Great! Take your chances to launch your career in the biggest Belgian construction company.
To give you as many opportunities as possible to participate, we are organizing 3 Young Professional Days in order for you to discover BESIX, its activities and its values.
- Day 1: Friday 23th of March 2018 – Ghent @ Auditorium4
- Day 2: Wednesday 28th of March 2018 – Brussels @ BESIX Head office
- Day 3: Friday 20th of April 2018 – Brussels @ BESIX Head office
To pre-register : please follow this link
Places are limited for each date and location. So don't hesitate and pre-register now.
After your pre-registration, the BESIX Sourcing and Recruitment team will send you an email to finalize your registration (with cv and motivation letter). As soon as your registration is approved, you will receive an official invite for the date and location of your choice.
Who can register?
- All students graduating in 2017-2018 with a background in civil engineering and/or industrial engineering (with specialization in construction, electromechanical engineering, offshore and dredging engineering, or related);
- Candidates must be fluent in Dutch and/or French + English;
- Candidates must live in Belgium, the Netherlands, France or Luxembourg ;
- We are hiring candidates to work in Belgium, the Netherlands, Europe or international (Gulf Region, Middle East, North and Central Africa);
What to expect?
During the BESIX Young Professional Days we want to let you discover BESIX and wide scope of activities. At the same time your engineering skills and professionalism will be triggered. Are you up to a challenge?
Program of the day
- 8h30: Arrival and welcome of the Young Professionals
- 9h00: Introduction by the BESIX management
- 9h15 – 10h15: Which BESIX department matches with your interests? Up to you to decide. You will discover it here.
- 10h15 – 10h30: Coffee break
- 10h30 – 12h00: Workshop: Project management for Young Professionals
- 12h00 – 13h00: Lunch offered by BESIX
- 13h00 – 13h30: Coaching and career development in action @ BESIX
- 13h30 – 17h30: Your turn to convince the BESIX management and Recruitment Team of your skills and competencies during several speed interviews. When not being speed interviewed, you will be able to participate in several mini workshops linked to engineering and innovation.
- 17h30 – 18h00: Drink and networking
Hoping to welcome you very soon.
Spread the word, use the hashtag #readytobeBESIX on Twitter, Facebook and even Google+
Don't forget to follow us via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/besix) for all the latest news and information on our projects.