Graduating as a young professional in construction or electromechanical engineering in 2019?
Looking to join BESIX? Great! Take your chances to launch your career in the biggest Belgian construction company.
To give you as many opportunities as possible to participate, we are organizing 3 Young Professional Days in order for you to discover BESIX, its activities and its values.
- Day 1: Friday 22th of March 2019 – Ghent @ Communicatieloft
- Day 2: Tuesday 26th of March 2019 – Brussels @ BESIX Head office
- Day 3: Friday 5th of April 2019 – Brussels @ BESIX Head office
To pre-register : please follow this link
Places are limited for each date and location. So don't hesitate and pre-register now.
After your pre-registration, you will receive an email to finalize your registration (with cv and motivation letter). As soon as your registration is approved, you will receive an official invite for the date and location of your choice.
Who can register?
- All students graduating in 2018-2019 with a background in civil engineering and/or industrial engineering (with specialization in construction, electromechanical engineering, offshore and dredging engineering, or related);
- Candidates must be fluent in Dutch and/or French + English;
- Candidates must live in Belgium, the Netherlands, France or Luxembourg ;
- We are hiring candidates to work in Belgium, the Netherlands, Europe or International (Middle East, North and Central Africa);
What to expect?
During the BESIX Young Professional Days we want to let you discover BESIX and its wide scope of activities. At the same time your engineering skills and professionalism will be triggered. Are you up for a challenge?
Program of the day
- 8h30: Arrival and Welcome
- 9h00: Introduction by the BESIX management
- 9h15 – 10h15: Which BESIX job will match with your interests? Testimonials by our young engineers.
- 10h15 – 10h30: Coffee break
- 10h30 – 12h30: Time for action! Get ready to solve a real BESIX-case.
- 12h30 – 13h15: Lunch offered by BESIX
- 13h15 – 13h30: Coaching and career development @ BESIX
- 13h30 – 17h30: Your turn to convince the BESIX management and Recruitment Team of your skills and competencies during several speed interviews. When not being speed interviewed, you will be able to participate in several mini workshops linked to engineering and innovation.
- 17h30 – 18h00: Drink and networking
Hoping to welcome you very soon.
Don't forget to follow us via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/besix) for all the latest news and information on our projects.